Wounds Canada’s fall conference is a four-day continuing education event designed to support health-care professionals who work with patients with wounds or who are at risk for developing wounds.
The goals of the Wounds Canada conference are:
- To bring together national and international experts in the field of wound prevention and management
- To assist practitioners to incorporate the most recent scientific evidence, technology and tools into practice
- To review and discuss the extent and quality of evidence surrounding the prevention and management of different types of wounds
- To discuss practical, patient-centred, cost-effective approaches to wound care
- To discuss the policy implications of clinical decisions and vice-versa
- To provide an avenue for communication between practitioners and industry
Highlights of the Conference
- Four days of jam-packed learning and networking opportunities in multi-disciplinary setting
- Oral and poster presentations outlining the latest research, technology and tools
- Formal and informal networking opportunities from morning to night.
The conference is suitable for:
- Certified Orthotists and Certified Prosthetists
- Enterostomal Therapy Nurses
- Family Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Social Workers
- Surgeons . . . and more!