Download the Wounds Canada Conference App Today!
Didn't receive an email? No problem! Follow the instructions below:
Don't have a mobile device or tablet?
You can still access the app and take advantage of all of the exciting features on your computer. Simply open your web browser and visit https://crowd.cc/mississauga2017
Visit our App Help Desk at the conference!
For the duration of the conference, we will have an App Help Desk set up beside registration. Please visit us for help with downloading, accessing or logging into the app, or just stop by to get a tutorial on some of the exciting features available!
Managing Your Privacy
Set Your Profile to Private:
1. Access your profile settings. If you'd rather have control over who can see your profile, you can set it to private.
After logging in, tap the hamburger icon, then your name at the top of the screen.
2. Check the box. At the top of your Profile Settings, make sure the box next to 'Set Profile to Private' is checked.With this setting enabled you'll have to approve another attendee's contact request before they can view your profile.
Hide Your Profile Entirely:
1. Access the Attendee List. Rather focus on the conference? Log in, open the Event Directory, and tap the Attendees icon.
2. Change your Attendee Options. Click the Silhouette icon in the top right to pen Attendee Options. Make sure the slider next to 'Show Me On Attendee List' is switched off. Fellow attendees will no longer be able to find you on the list at all.
Create your schedule
Tap the Schedule icon to see the full event schedule with session times, descriptions, speakers, and where they're happening.
Tap the plus sign next to the session name to add it to your schedule to create a personalized agenda. Tap My Schedule from any view within the schedule to access your agenda for that day or see what you're up to tomorrow.
Want to add your event schedule to your device's calendar? Tap the download icon at the top right of the screen. A confirmation screen will appear. Tap Export.
Check in and complete session surveys
Let speakers know you attended and what you thought of their session!
1. Tap the Schedule icon to see the full event schedule with session times, descriptions, speakers, and where they're happening.
2. Locate your session and tap its name.
3. Tap the button that displays the number of check-ins to add yourself.
4. Tap the session survey and let us know what you thought
Learn about the speakers
1. Tap the Speakers icon.
2. Tap Speakers by Name.
3. Tap the name of a speaker from the list to see their profile.
Want to save a favorite speaker? Tap Bookmark on the speaker's profile. To quickly find them again, tap the Speakers icon, then Bookmarked Speakers.
Meet the exhibitors
The app has a profile for all the exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall. To check out their mobile profile:
1. Tap the Exhibitors icon.
2. Tap Exhibitors by Name.
3. Find the exhibitor you’re looking for from the alphabetical list.
Want to save a favorite exhibitor? Tap the bookmark icon next to the exhibitor. Then, under the Exhibitors icon's first menu, tap Bookmarked Exhibitors.