Mississauga Fall Conference 2017
Wounds Canada’s fall conference is a four-day continuing education event designed to support health-care professionals who work with patients with wounds or who are at risk for developing wounds. This year’s conference is being held at The International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON from November 16 – 19, 2017. Don’t miss it!
• Four days of jam-packed learning and networking opportunities in multi-disciplinary setting
• Oral and poster presentations outlining the latest research, technology and tools
• Formal and informal networking opportunities from morning to night.
• To bring together national and international experts in the field of wound prevention and management
• To assist practitioners to incorporate the most recent scientific evidence, technology and tools into practice
• To review and discuss the extent and quality of evidence surrounding the prevention and management of different types of wounds
• To discuss practical, patient-centred, cost-effective approaches to wound care
• To discuss the policy implications of clinical decisions and vice-versa
• To provide an avenue for communication between practitioners and industry
November 16th, 2017 8:00 AM through November 19th, 2017 5:00 PM
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON L4V1E8