Halifax Spring Conference 2019
Wounds Canada’s spring conference is a two-day continuing education event designed to support health-care professionals who work with patients with wounds or who are at risk for developing wounds. This year’s conference is being held at The Halifax Convention Centre, Halifax, NS from April 12-13, 2019. Don’t miss it!
• Two days of jam-packed learning and networking opportunities in multi-disciplinary setting
• Oral and poster presentations outlining the latest research, technology and tools
• Formal and informal networking opportunities from morning to night.
• To bring together national and international experts in the field of wound prevention and management
• To assist practitioners to incorporate the most recent scientific evidence, technology and tools into practice
• To review and discuss the extent and quality of evidence surrounding the prevention and management of different types of wounds
• To discuss practical, patient-centred, cost-effective approaches to wound care
• To discuss the policy implications of clinical decisions and vice-versa
• To provide an avenue for networking between stakeholders
April 12th, 2019 7:00 AM through April 13th, 2019 5:00 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown
Ottawa Room (Mezzanine Level)
108 Chestnut Street
Toronto, ON M5G 1R3