Questions for Your Doctor
It is very common to feel intimidated when going to your doctor. By preparing yourself in advance, you will be able to get the most out of your appointment.
Ask your doctor these three key questions (from the National Patient Safety Foundation)
1. What is my main problem?
2. What do I need to do?
3. Why is it important for me to do this?
- Ask the doctor to explain anything you do not understand.
- Remember that you are the central person in your foot care team. Even if you are nervous, be sure to describe your concerns and show the doctor any changes or sign of injury you may have seen on your feet.
- Bring someone with you to hear what the doctor needs you to know. Another person may think of additional helpful questions.
Want more details? View or print the attached brochure " Questions for Your Health Professional in your choice of language:
- pdf English (659 KB)
- pdf French (666 KB)
- pdf Urdu (672 KB)
- pdf Vietnamese (680 KB)
- pdf Spanish (665 KB)
- pdf Tamil (715 KB) pdf (715 KB)
- pdf Japanese (729 KB)
- pdf Punjabi (790 KB)
- pdf Gujarati (859 KB)
- pdf Hindi (806 KB)
- pdf Chinese (PRC) (903 KB)
- pdf Chinese(HK) (912 KB)
- pdf Arabic (691 KB)