The Wounds Canada Institute (WCI) offers world-class education. Our programs are accessible anywhere there is an Internet connection; 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Things to consider before registering:
- All program content and communications are offered in English
- All information is based on Canadian standards. It may be necessary to modify content to your country’s national standard.
- Webinars and discussion forums (included with the program) are excellent vehicles to address regionalized health-care systems
- All prices shown are in Canadian dollars
- Most programs are available online. Some do require students to attend in-person (in Canada)
To learn more about the WCI: click here.
To view our full list of programs, click here.
For more information and frequently asked questions, click here.