Why you should attend our workshop?
Empowerment, healthy feet, and change
Attending a Diabetes, Healthy Feet and You program workshop can empower you, help you discover and develop your abilities so you can become the expert on your diabetes and foot care. Plus, you will be surrounded by people who have lived with the ups and downs of living with diabetes. This is an opportunity for you to learn in a judgement-free environment.
About our workshop
During the workshop, you will be able to:
- Explore your past experience with foot care
- Understand the importance of foot care
- Develop a plan to care for your feet
- Commit to a preventive foot care plan
- Evaluate the changes you have made
By attending our workshop, you can learn how to take charge of your diabetes and live more successfully with it. Share your challenges and successes so you can learn from each other:
- Reduce your risk of having a foot ulcer
- Find foot care resources in your community
- Find educational programs to help you manage your diabetes
- Find wellness programs in your community
When you participate in our workshop, you will receive a workbook, brochure, and a Inlow's 60-second diabetic foot screening tool (foot card) that you can take home with you to help you follow up on your foot care plan.