When you join the Canadian Association of Wound Care, you join more than 8,000 dedicated healthcare professionals, researchers, academics, industry leaders, administrators, policymakers, patients and caregivers who are dedicated to improving the health of Canadians through enhanced wound management and prevention in Canada.
By joining CAWC, you support:
- the best available evidence on wound management & prevention;
- practical tools that translate the best available evidence into clinical practice;
- research to advance best clinic practice;
- educational and networking opportunities to learn about wound management and prevention.
By joining CAWC, patients & caregivers support:
- enhanced wound care & prevention at the bedside;
- public awareness of the importance of wound management and prevention; and
- a strong voice to all governments about the impacts of wounds on patients and their families.