Memberships start at only $50.00 Click here to apply
Why join Wounds Canada?
As the leading wound care organization in Canada we provide you, our member, with the information and tools to help advance your career, your practice and your team. Your membership provides you with:
- Exclusive access to members-only sections:
- Image bank: view and download images for personal or educational use
- Video gallery: view scientific presentations from the Wounds Canada's conferences and webinars
- Poster presentation archive: view the latest research posters from Wounds Canada’s conferences
- Receive quarterly member-only newsletter with the latest in wound care information.
- Invitations to quarterly webinars to attend engaging presentations with leading wound care specialists.
- Discounts on our professional educational programs. Ex: Save $40 off the Fall Conference registration fee.
- Discounts on our wound care tools and resources sold in our eBoutique.
Student / Retiree/Patient/Lay Caregiver - $ 50.00
Individual Membership - $ 100.00
Still undecided? Learn more about what we do and what we believe in...
Wounds Canada is Canada’s leading wound-related organization. It is dedicated to providing the latest information to address the needs of the Canadian public, health-care professionals, and institutional and government decision makers in the complex area of wounds of all types. Our goal is to continually improve the capability of all Canadians to prevent and manage wounds by providing meaningful information that maximizes skin health.
Wounds Canada supports our goal by developing and disseminating information through educational events and online learning programs, publishing wound related information in a variety of formats, providing access to education/information/implementation kits, supporting wound related advocacy efforts and working in partnership with like-minded organizations.
At Wounds Canada, we believe Canadians should have the knowledge and opportunity to:
1. Prevent all preventable wounds
2. Prevent all existing wounds from becoming complex and/or chronic
3. Move all chronic wounds onto a healing trajectory
4. Provide excellent supportive care for patients with unhealable wounds