Your membership includes access to Wound Care Canada magazine and the Diabetic Foot Canada e-Journal. Wound Care Canada is Canada’s only publication devoted entirely to wound care, addressing the needs of clinicians, patients, caregivers and industry. Available exclusively online, with an all-new look! And Diabetic Foot Canada e-Journal is a peer-vetted journal aimed at health-care professionals across Canada, also available exclusively online.
Let Your Voice be Heard
Members may apply to sit on the Wounds Canada Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is responsible for financial oversight, provides policy guidance to the Executive Director, and directs and supports the mandate and vision of Wounds Canada.
Wound Care Resources
Wounds Canada is pleased to offer member discounts on tools and resources that add value to your wound care practice, including:
- Product Picker Dressing Selection Poster
- Wound Assessment Pocket Guide
- Sensory Testing Monofilaments
- CAWC Wound Rulers
- PEP Talk: Diabetes, Healthy Feet and You materials
- Chronic Wound Care Clinical Source Book
- and much more!
Wounds Canada members receive notification by email of professional education events, including:
- Wounds Canada Annual Wound Care Conference: The 2016 conference will be held from November 3 to 6, 2016, at the Niagara Fallsview Casino and Resort in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Wounds Canada members get a conference registration fee discount!
- Educational workshops: Workshops are offered in cities across Canada: Changing Practice Through Applied Knowledge and Advances for the Management of Diabetic Foot Complications