Memberships start at only $50.00 Click here to apply
Why join Wounds Canada?
As the leading wound care organization in Canada we provide you, our member, with the information and tools to help advance your career, your practice and your team. Your membership provides you with:
- Exclusive access to members-only sections (coming soon) and quarterly newsletters
- Discounts on our professional educational programs. Ex: Save $40 off the Fall Conference registration fee.
- Access to our organizational updates to understand how your membership supports our mission. As well, members have the opportunity to become involved as a regional representative and/or a board member.
- Networking opportunities with regional, national and international skin and wound care health professionals
- Discounts on our wound care tools and resources sold in our eBoutique
- Complimentary subscription to our publications Wound Care Canada magazine and the Diabetic Foot Canada e-Journal
Student / Retiree/Patient/Lay Caregiver - $ 50.00
Individual Membership - $ 100.00
Still undecided? Learn more about what we do and what we believe in...
Wounds Canada is Canada’s leading wound-related organization. It is dedicated to providing the latest information to address the needs of the Canadian public, health-care professionals, and institutional and government decision makers in the complex area of wounds of all types. Our goal is to continually improve the capability of all Canadians to prevent and manage wounds by providing meaningful information that maximizes skin health.
Wounds Canada supports our goal by developing and disseminating information through educational events and online learning programs, publishing wound related information in a variety of formats, providing access to education/information/implementation kits, supporting wound related advocacy efforts and working in partnership with like-minded organizations.
At Wounds Canada, we believe Canadians should have the knowledge and opportunity to:
1. Prevent all preventable wounds
2. Prevent all existing wounds from becoming complex and/or chronic
3. Move all chronic wounds onto a healing trajectory
4. Provide excellent supportive care for patients with unhealable wounds