Being a corporate member of Wounds Canada allows your company to more effectively communicate with the Canadian wound care community, pursue your corporate objectives and gain a bigger share of the minds of key health-care professionals across Canada.
By joining Wounds Canada, together we can improve skin health and wound management for patients, clinicians and caregivers, as well as for governments, industry and related organizations. To succeed, we need your ongoing support to build the association and realize our combined objectives.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
Wounds Canada offers a compelling set of corporate membership benefits that we believe will be mutually beneficial to all parties. These benefits include:
- Front-of-the-line status: First right of renewal on Wounds Canada opportunities (association, conference, all new Wounds Canada programs)
- Discounts on booth space and conference packages at the spring and fall conferences
- Available session sponsorship and/or break sponsorship
- Listings in the conference syllabus and other published materials
- Complimentary ad in syllabus
- Discounted e-blasts to our mailing list
- Receive the INDUSTRYBulletin e-newsletter
- Full Member:$1,795
- Introductory Member: $975
- (This membership level is available to smaller companies as an introductory program for Year One, after which Full Member fees will apply. This is a great way to get involved with Wounds Canada.)
Download an application form