A webinar is an excellent cost-effective vehicle to reach a large audience. Webinars produced through Wounds Canada can reach target populations all across Canada, once as a live event and then as an archived online resource.
See our archived webinars: view
The Turnkey Webinar Package Includes:
- All pre- and post-production work, including scheduling, rehearsal and speaker preparation, marketing plans
- Registration and administrative support leading up to broadcast day
- Distribution of marketing materials (eblast and social media posts)
- Post-production services
- Hosting of online archive for a minimum of 12 months
- Development of marketing/promotional materials for the event
- Social media posts on Wounds Canada's channels
- Distribution of a dedicated email blast to Wounds Canada's database
Following the webinar, sponsor receives:
- 24 months of unlimited access to the archived/on-demand event including web hosting on the Wounds Canada websites
- Analytics report with select registration data, participants, questions posed and comments made by attendees after the event
- The webinar video file to repost on sponsor's website
Sponsor to coordinate and provide: topic, high-resolution logo, presentation description, speaker(s) with honorarium, presentation file (PPT or MP4) and moderator (optional).