A popular program for industry comes in the form of promotional educational materials such as our sponsored editorials and Presentation Digest . These provide a cost-effective way for industry to convey their message to our targeted audience of skin and wound decision-makers through the use of expert opinion combined with the best available evidence.
Here’s how it works
One of our communications experts works with your company and the expert of your choice to create a one- or two-page promotional piece. Common formats include Q and A, background information with commentary by the expert and announcements about new products. Wounds Canada provides graphic design and layout expertise to create a polished, engaging turnkey document. The final product is then placed in one or both of our major publications as an advertorial or Presentation Digest feature. These are excellent value-added tools for your reps to use as they can be printed and handed out or distributed electronically.
A sponsored editorial is a one- or two-page article (250-500 words) that is similar to an ad but offers more details such as product/service benefits, capabilities and background information. It can also include one to three images.
- Distribution: To be published in an issue of Wound Care Canada or Limb Presservation in Canada (or both)
- Extra: Clickable hyperlinks to take readers to your website or to link to the video presentation
- Value: Online analytics of number of downloads
The sponsored sessions at Wounds Canada virtual conferences or your spsonsored webinars often contain valuable content that deserves to resonate even after the event is over. Presentation Digest is a two-page summary of your sponsored presentation, created by our staff and reviewed by your speaker. Click here to view an example of a pdf Presentation Digest (392 KB)
- A concise report two pages in length
- Provided to the sponsor as a PDF to be posted on line or printed
- Versatile format – distribution can be by representatives or electronically
- Sponsored sessions and handouts are popular with attendees
Wounds Canada offers a Turn-key Program:
- Wounds Canada prepares a manuscript covering session highlights
- The manuscript is reviewed by the sponsor and the presenter
- A layout is produced that is polished and engaging, including call-outs of key messages and graphic material (illustrations and photos)
- The layout is done using the Wounds Canada branded Presentation Digest masthead, adding credibility
- Flexible format can include Q&A, a link to a company or product website and logo
Note: The sponsored editorial and Presentation Digest features do not in any way suggest endorsement of any product or company. Wounds Canada is simply the co-creator and distribution facilitator.