Wounds Canada 2019 Fall Conference Niagara
Wounds Canada’s fall conference is a four-day continuing education event designed to support health-care professionals who work with patients with wounds or who are at risk for developing wounds. This year’s conference is being held at Fallsview Casino Resort, Niagara Falls, ON October 3-6, 2019 . Don’t miss it!
• Four days of jam-packed learning and networking opportunities in multi-disciplinary setting
• Oral and poster presentations outlining the latest research, technology and tools
• Formal and informal networking opportunities from morning to night.
• To bring together national and international experts in the field of wound prevention and management
• To assist practitioners to incorporate the most recent scientific evidence, technology and tools into practice
• To review and discuss the extent and quality of evidence surrounding the prevention and management of different types of wounds
• To discuss practical, patient-centred, cost-effective approaches to wound care
• To discuss the policy implications of clinical decisions and vice-versa
• To provide an avenue for networking between stakeholders
October 3rd, 2019 7:00 AM through October 6th, 2019 12:00 PM
Fallsview Casino Resort, 6380 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7X5